Returning Home

Then it says, ‘I will return to my home from which I came.’ But upon returning, it finds it empty, swept clean, and put in order. - Mt 12:44

Hello again. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here. Even moreso, I'm not sure what you're doing here.

How did I get back here? Well I was cleaning up some programs on my computer, and I found an old bookmarks file from Firefox. So I clicked on it, and after 10 minutes of updates that needed to be processed, I found a time capsule from about 10 years ago of all the things I was into. This being one of them.

I clicked the link, but my domain had expired and died. I couldn't even see any of the old posts I had written. Diving deeper, because, I wanted to see how awful these old posts were, I fixed the issues of the domain, and layout which had broken as well.

So long story short, the blog is a functional being again. Will I ever use it? That's an interesting question. I have been helping a friend of mine with his short story that he's going to be coming out with soon and it makes me want to get back into this blog thing. We'll see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Soccer's Logo

On The Merger

2/3rd Season Grades