Remembering USA vs. Algeria

I know this is a bit tardy to be posting about, but I'm mainly posting this as a bookmark for easy access to the following videos. I know down the road I'm going to want to go back and watch these, and heck, you may too.

First off is the ESPN call of Landon Donovan's amazing 90+ minute goal vs. Algeria to push the USA into the knockout round. "Go Go USA!"



Second, let's get the crowd reaction as they were watching this goal all around the globe.



I saved the best for last. Legendary voice Andres Cantor on the Futbol de Primera Radio Network with the call.



What a great moment for the USA, what a great moment for the National Team. I will always remember this and get goosebumps every time I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Soccer's Logo

2/3rd Season Grades

On The Merger